Misfitmorgan's - Babies 2020

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
All critters are doing well.

Phoebe consistently takes back Fate every single day. I carry fate out with me and i say "Phoebe i got have your baby come and get her" then runs over to the fence and i put Fate over the fence. Fate and cassiopia's boy play together a lot.

The shop sheep and their lambs are now back with the herd, we got delayed on putting the herd back together.

Ivy is still in her make-shift stall with her two kids. They are doing well.

The polypay is still holding onto those lambs.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Our Polypay FINALLY lambed. She shockingly had a single....but it is a girl :celebrate:love

The lamb is a BIG girl, she is the same size as our 6 week old ram lamb...just not filled out yet. She has black and white speckled legs and face and white fleece. I completely forgot to get a picture yesterday. I will see about getting pictures of Ivy's kids and the new lamb and everyone this evening.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
While it's nice to have boy lambs for the freezer, I sure love to see the girls arrive. Your flock is growing! Congrats on the new lamb!

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
While it's nice to have boy lambs for the freezer, I sure love to see the girls arrive. Your flock is growing! Congrats on the new lamb!

A lamb for the freezer would be nice but we have been wanting/needing girls. We brought in great stock for our area and got nothing but boys...they don't make babies in the freezer. We are pretty dang happy we have 2 doelings, 2 bucklings, 1 ram lamb, and 2 ewe lambs. The ram lamb may end up in the freezer yet, the buyer backed out but he is only 6 weeks old.

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Everyone is still doing well. No pictures atm, we have so much snow it is ridiculous atm including 3ft tall drifts.

Fate has been having very limited time outside as she gets wet and then cold easily. Atm she gets about 3hrs outside with mom, at least until some of this snow melts off. She refuses a bottle but is eating hay and pig & sow.