Moses ( the white dog)and the warm cow flops!

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Our White dog Moses is a very cool looking fellow. He loves to run and play......in nice warm cow flops! :th Does anyone out there have this problem with their dogs!

I know, why would I have a white dog on a farm! Well, he's so darn cute....until he rolls and rolls and comes back with a smile on his face! He's not white anymore...he's green! Not a very nice color green...but a stinky green!

Today was a good day....until Moses ran like a bat....and flopped in a flop! Sorry.... i just had to vent! :barnie

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
my crazy cow dog loves fresh cow pies.like your dog she will roll an rubb in it till its all over her.an sometimes she gets pretty stinky.

dairy_girl

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
dont feal bad when my dogs smell something bad, they roll in it! they even chased a skunk one time to smell it! "that wasnt very plesent!" i just hose down my dogs tell they look better, but a bath in the house isnt goona happen with a dung pile o n them!

Ilovechickens

Just born
Reaction score
my dog rolls in cow dung alot! but we take him to the pattie shove his nose close and spank him and then we wash him in the 50 degree creek water.

Beekissed

Herd Master
Reaction score
"They" say dogs do this to mask their odor to potential prey. Hmmmm....I'm a fuzzy little bunny and I can't smell a dog but something like a very large and fresh cow pie is bearing down upon me....think I'll stick around to see if its dangerous! :lol: :gig