Moses ( the white dog)and the warm cow flops!

amysflock

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ick. My American Foxhound, Honey, loves rolling in poo.

The worst part is, she has a penchance for finding improperly buried human waste at campgrounds, national forests, etc., which is about the most revolting thing I've ever experienced. (She's done it three times at three different locations. The worst was when we took her with us to visit my hubby's job site... a logging landing way up in a tree farm, and somehow knowing the human poo belonged to one of his guys was the WORST!!! DH was SO mad...he chewed his team out the next work day about where they poop and how to bury it.)

As for cow pies...Honey became permanently banned from the paddock the day we brought the cows home. Too much temptation. (And she's not allowed in the pastures ever because she likes to follow her hound dog nose and won't come back until she's darn good and ready. Dang dog.)

She's lucky I love her. :|

Chris aka Barney

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I hear ya! Moses will not return, until he's done in the fields. That's why we now walk him....but every once in a while he gets out and........plop! Our cocker likes goose poop...but she eats it :rolleyes: ! Your right! Good thing we love them! :barnie