Ms. Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
:woot That is right around the corner too. I know you are EXCITED!!!! CONGRATS :celebrate
Thanks SOOOO much for the support. Appreciate it. Yes, very excited. Made my morning finding this info out about the ARBA convention so close, so soon.

K

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
jodief100 said:
Sounds like fun!!!!
It is. Big diversion from bad anniversary coming up. With this research on finding Lionheads, plans to go look at more, making plans to build cages, it's kind of helping both of us.

Basically trying to make a positive out of a negative we both CAN'T change.

Thanks Jodie. Appreciate the support.

K
:hugs We are here for you and your DH.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Have a love/hate relationship with my 26 year old van right now. Hoping it says running for the next two years (will help NOT having a car payment) but it's starting to show it's age. Go out to go to work, and starter is gone. Just clicking sounds. Dang!

Oh well, it is what it is. Thankfully, new year means 1 week vacation, so vacation day will be used. Thankfully it gave me some indication BEFORE the February Convention in Philly. Last September, all ready to go to the ARBA show in Mullica Hill, so close to me, and Van trouble. DH already gone to do a job. Just like now.

Now to get on the phone and find a starter. Old car means hunting for parts. Thankfully DH is very good at finding old parts. And know mechanics who also can find old parts.

Come on Van, only two more years. Can't really get upset. Van has never let me down in the 26 years I've had it. It's just when you get old, things just start falling apart.

K

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Excited for you and a chance to get your NEW bunnies! :celebrate
Thanks SmallFarmGirl. And can't wait for the chance to show them off. As soon as I get them, you will know.

Again thanks, really appreciate your thoughtful post.

K

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
SmallFarmGirl said:
Thanks SmallFarmGirl. And can't wait for the chance to show them off. As soon as I get them, you will know.

K
Your welcome... I just know the joy of getting a new animal and I'd love to celebrate with you!

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Ms. Research said:
SmallFarmGirl said:

K
Your welcome... I just know the joy of getting a new animal and I'd love to celebrate with you!
And it's ALWAYS fun to celebrate with others. Will definitely let you know.

K

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.