MuldrowHomeFarm-Our journey into Farming (little did we know this is where we were going....)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I also love the honey from Chinese tallow trees. But happily send your bees to OTHER PROPERTY to find those darned tree WEEDS, not on YOUR property!! LOL

Infused honey! What a great idea! Do you have a web site or facebook page? If you do, you can post a link to it at the bottom of your posts. People might want to buy honey and you could ship it.

MuldrowHomeFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I also love the honey from Chinese tallow trees. But happily send your bees to OTHER PROPERTY to find those darned tree WEEDS, not on YOUR property!! LOL

Infused honey! What a great idea! Do you have a web site or facebook page? If you do, you can post a link to it at the bottom of your posts. People might want to buy honey and you could ship it.
Awwwww! That is so cool! We do have an online store and a website! Thank you!
www.muldrowbeefarm.com

And I will try to figure out how to make a tag line......

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hopefully, they wont put 2 tubes in a flat rate envelope this time. It obviously got crushed.
Pretty poor packaging on the part of NuStock. I wonder if they dropped the envelope in the package shipping box or took it to the counter. If the latter the clerk would (should!) have asked a lot of questions about what sort of material is in the envelope. No way DW would have allowed that sort of thing to be shipped without having them change it to a box or WELL padded envelope.

One person brought her a box, she asked her questions including "any liquids?" The answer "No it is maple syrup" :gig

thistlebloom

Herd Master
Reaction score
My Nustock was delivered in a box. Maybe there are different vendors selling it on Amazon (if that's where you got it).

My son ordered some engine oil additive and it was delivered in an oil stained box to our house (he has most things shipped here for security - he lives in a tri-plex). When I opened the box one bottle's lid was loose, they hadn't put tape around the top to secure, which I thought was standard, the bottles were just loose to roll around in the box and there was a little bit of wadded up brown kraft paper stuffed in. For appearance maybe, since it sure wasn't doing anything to keep the bottles secure.

MuldrowHomeFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I bought directly from NS. I didn't even think to look at Amazon. I should have though. I ship honey all the time and when they ask if it is liquid I say, "Liquid gold!" Some get it, some don't.......but I seal the lids and bubble wrap the snot out of it and then put each jar in it's own zip lock bag. I ship glass so if it breaks, then yes, it is going to be a mess.......

MuldrowHomeFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
If you look back at the picture of the NuStock package, you can see it is a 3 day Priority package and the date sent on top is 9-15. I received it on 9-28. It went through a trial and tribulation, for sure!

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
What a wonderful thread!!! It's the cutest little thread I have been through on BYH. I thoroughly enjoyed it. @MuldrowHomeFarm you and your family are such a nice group of people. I wish you were my neighbours (not that my neighbours are bad). I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I hope you will keep posting often.

River Buffaloes

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Currently in New Delhi, India, originally Bihar
It does look like it is raining everywhere except California. Your mudhole looks like something my buffaloes would enjoy.

We are also having the first excess monsoon in twenty-five years. We went through a horrible flood this year and lost 90% of our rice crop. It stopped raining less than a week ago and we are expecting thunderstorm and rain again on Saturday. Monsoon type climate is terrible. You get virtually no rain for eight months and then it rains cats and dogs for four months and all of a sudden all the rivers start swelling up and overflowing their banks.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you look back at the picture of the NuStock package, you can see it is a 3 day Priority package and the date sent on top is 9-15. I received it on 9-28. It went through a trial and tribulation, for sure!
Once it got mushed, likely by a machine I would guess, it got put on the "slow boat" - all manual processing.