Muskoka girl

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from NW Mississippi!....:frow
We have goats, chickens, ducks and cats here. We however don't live with them...except 1 cat....everything else has their own place....:)
Feel free to browse around in the Forums and Threads and if ya have a question, comment, or advice just post away. We all love pics, so feel free to share as ya wish. You'll see plenty as ya browse around.
Again.....:welcome

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! Sounds like a lot of fun at your place. Are the goats just for pets, or do you plan to breed and/or milk someday?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Hello again! :D Already greeted you and don't want to sound repetitive... Folks'll think I'm getting dementia in my old age or some such... :hide

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from northeast Texas! We have sheep, chickens, horses, feeder pigs and dogs!

tindi

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
LOl only the husband & dog lives in the house but baby Owen the pig comes inside for a visit since he is litter box trained and thinks he is human. No plans to breed anything. I did hatch some quail and chickens a couple years ago for fun. My animals are basically freeloaders just here for my entertainment and exercise.