Must read for all members *Video added post 12*

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
In case you haven't been over to BYC in a while you may be unaware that a new operating platform for BYC is being launched in two days. Check thread here . For the moment this forum will remain on this platform but in the coming months we will also be migrating to the new system. We will finally have all the features that BYC has enjoyed which will make many things members have requested here possible.

Video Demo of the new BYC

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Thanks! The upgrade looks amazing!

Wishing for a smooth transition for BYC. And looking forward to this new system for BYH!

Thanks to all for your hard work and your dedication to making all these forums (BYC & BYH) something special.

K

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
I am excited to see the new format and can't wait for it to come here. :celebrate
It looks like it will be a lot easier.

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
No doubts there will be a bump or two while people learn the new layout and find all the great new features. But it is far better than waiting for this platform to implode.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
kstaven said:
No doubts there will be a bump or two while people learn the new layout and find all the great new features. But it is far better than waiting for this platform to implode.
There are always a few bumps in launching a new layout. It will be fun to learn all the great new features.

Definitely better than an imploding platform.

Again thanks for all the hard work. Looking forward to the "New and Improved" BYH!

K

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
We're very excited about the new stuff coming (both for BYC and BYH). Be sure to check out the new platform for BYC in a few days!

redtailgal

Reaction score
It's going to be great! All good things come with a bump or two. I mean, I'm all lumpy and bumpy, and I'm pretty ok. Well, sometimes anyway.

I look forward to the change and any challenges that may come with it!

Crazy Acres

Reaction score
The main reason that I'm online here is BYC's closed today, but then I remembered I'm a member of this forum! :)
I got the honor of launching the last thread before zero hour at about 7:30. :bun :frow :ya
By the Way, I love the smiley set on this forum!