My Ali is now getting help! updated pictures

MaggieSims

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
okie dokie. turns out she has teeth issues. we knew that. she only has one front tooth left, and needs possible work on the back molars.

WHAT IS THE EASIEST FOR HER TO EAT, I ASSUME SHE WILL NEED A SPECIAL DIET?

Reactions: TAH

MaggieSims

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
ok, Ali update...

She is looking the same. Although I have her separated, she is sharing a fenceline with her buddies, but now gets endless hay, which she seems to not want as much now that i added goat chow. i have been adding a little by little each day, and soak it in water. she slurps it wight up. Turns out her back teeth weren't as much of an issue as her front, THEY ARE GONE? (i do know there are none on the top, duh:))where did they go? no one knows. she has one snaggle tooth left in the front there, but the rest are gone, and i know she had them not too long ago, ive been searching in my photos, because i remember a funny one where her teeth were up on her lip....

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
ok, Ali update...

She is looking the same. Although I have her separated, she is sharing a fenceline with her buddies, but now gets endless hay, which she seems to not want as much now that i added goat chow. i have been adding a little by little each day, and soak it in water. she slurps it wight up. Turns out her back teeth weren't as much of an issue as her front, THEY ARE GONE? (i do know there are none on the top, duh:))where did they go? no one knows. she has one snaggle tooth left in the front there, but the rest are gone, and i know she had them not too long ago, ive been searching in my photos, because i remember a funny one where her teeth were up on her lip....
How old is she again?

Green Acres Farm

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Goats do loose their "baby" teeth, but not all at once...

goatTOOTHchart.jpg

MaggieSims

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
she is 7, so not a yungin'

MaggieSims

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
the one remaining tooth is solid. the rest have full gum coverage, apart from one, looks like a stub left.

MaggieSims

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
omg, i wonder if my feeders were to blame? maybe she was chomping down on the metal part thinking she was grabbing hay? i made some slow feeders with 2x4 welded wire fencing and i though they were sticking their noses thru by maybe she was chewing on wire too?