My Daughter

COUNTRYMAN

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
this is our youngest daughter sarah, this pic was taken about 5 or 6 yrs ago she would have been about 12@ the time. same gal i posted a pic of with the cow, she is off in school in CA now ...man do i miss her help...she loved farming, driving tractors and helping me with every aspect of farming

199_sarahsuetractor2.jpg

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kute Kitten (my oldest) is 10 and is a big help in the barn. She doesn't drive tractor yet and will need to be at least 12 and have a training course before she can, but she is already a great helper and will be missed when she is old enough to go off to collage so, I know what you mean!

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
kids are great help on a farm.esp if they like tobe outside working.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Sadly, Hubby's girls were city thru and thru! Afraid of the cows, didn't like getting dirty and thought five minutes of chores, was WORK!
I do miss their cooking!(I'm pretty sure Hubby does too)

m.holloway

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have a city boy, but they did help when they lived at home, now my courty boy he still helps if i need it, and my daugther, well she lives in her own world!!!! helps only when really asked or that blue moon comes around. have you since one lately???

Biddieacres

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
What a great way to grow up. I would have loved to grow up on a farm. I used to beg my parents for animals. Maybe she will move back after school.