My new goats! Pictures+updates

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Very cute goats ... almost makes the hurt finger worth it .. just kidding so take care of yourself so you can care for those goats.

sweetshoplady

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Sorry about your finger. That Saanen is gorgeous. I have a Saanen, rest are Saanen/Nubian crosses. My Saanen is so sweet and gentle.

I don't know how things are where you live, but here every now and again the county trims the trees they planted to make the streets "pretty" - I keep my eyes open and stop and they are always more than willing to let me take as much as I want. My goats love all the branches.

Sounds like you're having lots of fun with your goaties. :D

GrassFarmerGalloway

Melts for all babies
Reaction score
sweetshoplady said:
I don't know how things are where you live, but here every now and again the county trims the trees they planted to make the streets "pretty" - I keep my eyes open and stop and they are always more than willing to let me take as much as I want. My goats love all the branches.
That's a neat idea! I'll bear that in mind. Thank you!

Very cute goats ... almost makes the hurt finger worth it .. just kidding so take care of yourself so you can care for those goats.
Oh, the hurt finger is DEFINITELY worth it. ;)

The goats are doing great. I'm letting them free-range in the house-barn area so they can nibble the weeds/lawn/my mother's lilacs. They're both doing great, and I've spent the past week or so working very hard to make sure they have everything they need. And the addition of chicks to the farm has made things VERY hectic. I'll only be on this forum sporadically, but I haven't left. Just busy. :D

As an update on my finger for those of you who are interested, I'm perfectly fine. I've got a lump of scar tissue and reduced sensation in my finger, but otherwise, I'm no worse for wear. :) I'll NEVER use a sledgehammer on a t-post AGAIN. :th