My new house

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Make sure there are no 'shared' bank cards or credit accounts still in effect..get your name off everything like that, including all utility provider accounts. I have a relative that 6 years after the split, is in a fiscal bind because she neglected to do so.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Make sure there are no 'shared' bank cards or credit accounts still in effect..get your name off everything like that, including all utility provider accounts. I have a relative that 6 years after the split, is in a fiscal bind because she neglected to do so.
There was no shared accounts of any sort. I did cancel the trash service and the last pickup was on Fri and they were going to get the can right after the truck emptied it. That was the only thing that had my name on it.
Right now I'm spending time with my Grandparents (got to their house around 9:41AM on Thursday) and will be going to my new apartment in Syracuse, NY on Monday.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Morning all!
I'm in Syracuse, NY- been here since around noon on Monday but I've been a little busy trying to get my affairs in order. I have a little bit before I begin my day today so thought I would do a quick check in.
20190619_060802.jpg
20190619_060816.jpg
20190619_060809.jpg
There's my room, sure it's small but it's fine for me and it's only going to be until I get back on my feet.

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good Afternoon ALL!! Sorry I've been gone for so long but some of you know I'm on SS and The Easy Gardener as Country Homesteader! I'm back in Virginia now, been here since May 2020. Currently engaged to the man I was with back in 2019, we bought house in Sept 2022 in Crewe, Va. I don't know if I'll be able to remain on here seeing how I no longer have livestock or poultry but I do have a pack of 5 dogs.

Latest posts