My sweet JoJo and I

JoJoTheBun

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi, you can call me whatever you like, I don't really want to put my name on here quite yet. :) I've had two rabbits that had three litters of kits in the past, but my sister bought a young girl last month and I have truly fallen in love with it in a different way. She is so sweet! I might have already spoiled her a tad. As you can tell, I'm not exacly new to the rodeo with rabbits, but I still have some beginner sounding questions. I decided to do my research and really get into taking care of my JoJo. (I see the name as a girl or boy name)
I live in the south, enjoy writing letters, actually have found a way to like math, love making people laugh and just being able to see people happy. I also love having fun with my family and boyfriend!

It's a bit hard to describe yourself when you haven't talked to yourself face to face. Well, if a mirror doesn't count. Lol.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi, you can call me whatever you like, I don't really want to put my name on here quite yet. :) I've had two rabbits that had three litters of kits in the past, but my sister bought a young girl last month and I have truly fallen in love with it in a different way. She is so sweet! I might have already spoiled her a tad. As you can tell, I'm not exacly new to the rodeo with rabbits, but I still have some beginner sounding questions. I decided to do my research and really get into taking care of my JoJo. (I see the name as a girl or boy name)
I live in the south, enjoy writing letters, actually have found a way to like math, love making people laugh and just being able to see people happy. I also love having fun with my family and boyfriend!

It's a bit hard to describe yourself when you haven't talked to yourself face to face. Well, if a mirror doesn't count. Lol.
JO JO....No fear stepping in with this herd .....let me the first to welcome you to BYH FROM FLorida :frow.....i have a favorite rabbit my self, but i dont let the others know :lol: this is a great site for learning , sharing , careing and meeting folks that probably have more in common and understaning with you than you could ever imagine....the place where no question is stupid....if you ask for an honest opinion you will get it, seek knowledge and you will find it here....enjoy your journey and this great group of people :welcome oh, let me warn you..we love pictures, and love to know the general part of the country you are in (it helps when trying to answer a question) climate all that kind of stuff....enjoy:frow

JoJoTheBun

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
JO JO....No fear stepping in with this herd .....let me the first to welcome you to BYH FROM FLorida :frow.....i have a favorite rabbit my self, but i dont let the others know :lol: this is a great site for learning , sharing , careing and meeting folks that probably have more in common and understaning with you than you could ever imagine....the place where no question is stupid....if you ask for an honest opinion you will get it, seek knowledge and you will find it here....enjoy your journey and this great group of people :welcome oh, let me warn you..we love pictures, and love to know the general part of the country you are in (it helps when trying to answer a question) climate all that kind of stuff....enjoy:frow
It's very nice to meet you! Thank you for the very friendly welcome! :)

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
A big welcome and howdy from the Great Lone Star State, where the stars at night are big and bright!

There are many here who raise rabbits. I have Californias and two does are due in two weeks. Saw your picture of JoJo on the thread where you were asking about behavior and treats. Buns don't have much to say but when one rushed to the front of the cage because he/she sees you and puts the head down so you can scratch there are no words needed.

Glad you found us, tickled pink to have you posting, looking forward to hearing about the escapades of young JoJo.