My thoughts on the Simple Pulse milker

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 17073 Congrats on deciding on the milker. My wif and I are talking about getting one once the milking barn is built and we had looked at the Perry milker. This one looks as good or better, so I'll be excited to hear how it works.

@Southern by choice Here's a photo of my x-ray. I wish there was a good story behind it but I simply tripped over a baby gate. We don't even have kids - just chihuahuas that try to clean the cats litter box. In hindsight I should have just thanked them for helping and not put the gate up. This hardware has hindered my hand milking quite a bit but it also creates a good excuse to get a good milker which in turn allows for more goats to be milked in the same time

Steve

oh ouch, hope it heals up well for you!!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
sorry bout the wrist Steve... That's gotta suck. Looking fwd to the report FEM :pop

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Update: I've been using this milker for a couple weeks now and it's nothing short of wonderful! It has made my life so much easier. I ended up getting the two (1) gallon jars instead of the stainless bucket - and that's the only thing I think I might regret. I'm only milking two goats right now so it's not a problem...yet. I'll be weaning another batch of babies soon and milking more goats so time will tell.

Last edited:

Latestarter

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I suppose it's a lot to ask, but can you get some action shots of the machine being used by you? Thanks in advance!

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I think success with these milking machines to some degree is training your girls to cooperate with you and not kick the cups off. LOL That was the main trouble I had. I gave up.

Latestarter

Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the link. That looks pretty decent actually.