My two mini horses :)

Alicia G

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
These are my two minis :) My bigger boy went over size, but he has one heck of a personality and learns so quickly. The smaller boy I just bought this week, he comes home on Monday. Their names are Indigo and Peanut.
Indigo is two years old, and has been such a wonderful experience. I have worked around horses for years, rode from time to time, but just never had the passion to ride. But I had the chance to try cart driving (was with a sulky) and I loved it! I just know this boy will do well in harness, he is always wanting to please his owner :) His show name is going to be 'Twice in a blue moon'

Peanut is a 7 year old mini. He stands at 32-33 inches tall, and yes he does have one heck of a hay belly (will be working on that) My mother and I can't come to an agreement on his color. She says hes a strawberry roan with a white blanket, but I'm not so sure.... He is a sweet boy, very calm, smart lil booger though. Is always trying to figure out how to untie the lead and has already learned to untie a slip knot :/ Peanut is my 4-H project, I hope to show him at the fair in handling and driving. And man! what a neck on him! is it ever thick!! From what I understand he was a stud for quite a few years, so that might explain some things :p His show name is 'Mini-Me'

Indigo and I (with my goats butt in the way >.<)
100_3240.jpg

Peanut
100_3236.jpg

Pictures of Indigo and Peanut side by side
100_32392-1.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures :)

Four Winds Ranch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They are beautiful boys!!!!
I have a mini that my kids ride around on, and we had one previous to this one as well. They definatly have unique personallities!!

BrayJunction

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I hope to get into cart driving too. Let me know how that works out for you. Your boys are beautiful!

GoatCrazyLady

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Handsome fellows. I'm really hoping to get a mini horse next year. Thanks for sharing pics.

Latest posts