Mystang's Homesteading Circus

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anyone want some sheep manure mixed with wood chips that are mostly disintegrated?
Well darn, I checked the "as the manure flies" distance and @CntryBoy777 is 50 miles closer to you so I guess he gets it.

Sounds like Sonny needs a solid poured and reinforced concrete enclosure. Not sure how you get in to feed and water with no doors.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anyone want some sheep manure mixed with wood chips that are mostly disintegrated?

I have a barn full of that from my goats! Need to take the tractor in to shovel it into the FEL, take to garden. At least it can be used straight up! There is plenty composted under there. It's a job!! I have to move the goats to another field to do, so I can leave gate open for a while.

ANY day I find everyone in their own field/barn, without issues, is a good day! :lol: Saves time & keeps our plans on track.

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Round three of planting the same plants in the garden lol. Third time's a charm?

The drive shaft fell out of the van today as we were driving down the road. Thanks be to God we were right next to a repair shop and they hadn't closed yet. They were due to close 15 min later. Wife called a friend who was fortunately able to pick the family up and we fairied the children home that way.

This happened after we left O'Reillys to get a new battery for the van. Took off to leave this morning and the van wouldn't start. Had to use the tractor to jump it.

After that it was grocery shopping, planting garden and mowing, all while dodging rain clouds. Finally finished the morning around 9:30ish.

I had taken the shroud off the mower while I was working on it a few days ago. To take it completely off I needed to take off the oil dipstick part as well. Put everything back together and put it up till I could try it. As I was mowing today it looked like I struck liquid gold as all that oil started spraying out. Thought I'd blown a rod, (honestly it wouldn't have suprised me with the way today went.) Turns out I forgot to bolt the dipstick past back on the shroud and it had just been wedged in by the o ring at the base. Good times. You know, after writing all this I'm fairly worn out. Good night

Latest posts