Mystang's Homesteading Circus

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:caf Hope all goes well...:thumbsup do you know what it will be (a baby of course;)) or are the just waiting to see....? What are the others, evenly distributed between girls and boys??

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:caf Hope all goes well...:thumbsup do you know what it will be (a baby of course;)) or are the just waiting to see....? What are the others, evenly distributed between girls and boys??
Nope, no clue lol. She's prepared for either since we have totes fill of either boys or girls clothes ranging from new born to 13 y/o. I figure when the baby arrives it'll be the good ol "It's a (insert sex)!" Unless it's gender neutral. Then I'll say, "it's a thing!" :gig
We have 6 girls and 2 boys and I'm really hoping this one is a girl too. SOO much easier to raise. At least for the first 13 years of life. The next 5 might be terrible but that's a better ratio of 13 years of good to 5 years of bad (girls) to 13 years of bad to 5 years of good (boys). At least this is my experience so far.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nope, no clue lol. She's prepared for either since we have totes fill of either boys or girls clothes ranging from new born to 13 y/o. I figure when the baby arrives it'll be the good ol "It's a (insert sex)!" Unless it's gender neutral. Then I'll say, "it's a thing!" :gig
We have 6 girls and 2 boys and I'm really hoping this one is a girl too. SOO much easier to raise. At least for the first 13 years of life. The next 5 might be terrible but that's a better ratio of 13 years of good to 5 years of bad (girls) to 13 years of bad to 5 years of good (boys). At least this is my experience so far.
:lol::gig:weee Laughing at your comparisons...... Hope it is healthy and let's hope not a "gender neutral" thing!!!!!!!!

mystang89

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
New born girl. 4am. 9.8lbs. only 2 hour labor. Born at home.
20200609_041007.jpg