1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Guess the build... - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Natural remedy site recommendation?

Discussion in 'Diseases & Injuries - Goats' started by Pepperjack'smom, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sep 8, 2018
    Pepperjack'smom

Pepperjack'smom Chillin' with the herd

Hello,

I have two young goats and I'd like to start them off on the right foot and maybe try some natural supplements, wormers etc... Is there a site with various products that anyone might recommend? I don't think worms are an issue right now but maybe some sort of preventative would be worth a shot. I just want to do the best for them that I can. TY

2. Sep 9, 2018
    animalmom

animalmom Herd Master

Hoegger Supply has some natural items: hoeggerfarmyard.com.

New Country Organics has a lot of items. I use their goat mineral and Thorvin kelp: newcountryorganics.com.

Both companies have good people who seem to really want to help you find what you need. I like them both.

There is a woman who contributes to a publication called Goat Journal (used to be Dairy Goat Journal). Her name is Katherine Drovdahl and she in all into natural and organic. She has a website: firmeadowllc.com and sells products there. You may want to check her out.

Hope that helps.

Pepperjack'smom likes this.
  3. Sep 10, 2018
    Pepperjack'smom

Pepperjack'smom Chillin' with the herd