Need kidding help ASAP

Luvinthefarmlife

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I honestly have no idea...sorry. Be sure to post pics when you've got kids!!
Oh I definitely will!! I'm curious to see what comes from a kinder breed and a swiss alpine!!
38869-MMS-1529342833965-attachment1-20180226_1657021.jpg

Goatgirl47

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
How is she doing?
From the pictures it does look like she was/is in labor. If possible, I would have her checked by a vet or at least go in again but farther this time, and see if you can feel anything. Her vulva having that sucked in look (and also the reddish/pinkish discharge) is worrying.

Luvinthefarmlife

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
How's your doe doing? Kids yet?

Shes talking to her belly and crying out from time to time she finally got an appetite which I'm happy to see since she hadn't eaten since Friday night bit no no babies yet I'm hoping its soon
How is she doing?
From the pictures it does look like she was/is in labor. If possible, I would have her checked by a vet or at least go in again but farther this time, and see if you can feel anything. Her vulva having that sucked in look (and also the reddish/pinkish discharge) is worrying.

She seems to be ok shes talking alot and having some contractions and grunting some not really any mucus today so far I seen atleast one baby moving around when she was laying down I'm hoping full labor kicks in soon I know shes gotta be close I dont know a due date when we got her March 17th we were told during the whole month of February she was with a buck

Latest posts