Need kidding help ASAP

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
The rumen does move around. But, I've never had a rumen feel like a foot - so I hope that's what you were feeling. :) Is her appetite good?

Luvinthefarmlife

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The rumen does move around. But, I've never had a rumen feel like a foot - so I hope that's what you were feeling. :) Is her appetite good?

It was really good yesterday, today she was picking at her hay and grain but not chowing down like normal which she usually acts like a pig haha. I'm hoping she goes soon just so she can stop looking miserable this is her this morning
20180731_082346.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Have you checked her ligaments? They seem to be the best indicator of when she's close/ready.

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
She looks to be pushing, and with the way she is bracing herself I would say pretty hard at that. However it is a picture and as I cant see the motion irl I cant 100% confirm thats what it is. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Luvinthefarmlife

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
She looks to be pushing, and with the way she is bracing herself I would say pretty hard at that. However it is a picture and as I cant see the motion irl I cant 100% confirm thats what it is. Best of luck and keep us posted.

Yeah I wish I could post videos she lays on her side and then grunts and leans all the way back and holds it baring teeth and grinding them then pushes her head against the wall I have my fingers crossed for delivery tonight and a good outcome!!