Need the members help

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Up until recent history the FAQ section has been neglected. So if in your travels on the forum you come across good informational threads please post them here.

I would like to get a list going there so we can refer new folks to existing threads that have good information and many times multiple approaches.

Here is what is there so far. http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=21725#p21725

From there I would like to break this master list down and add a FAQ section to the top of each section on the forum where we have post links relative to the section.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
I'll help. Great idea. I think that all the information that our members have contributed needs to be cataloged. So much there that could be such a great library of information.

Especially for newbies with LOADS of questions. like me! :rolleyes:

Thanks again for all the contributions here. On every animal and from everyone. And thanks to the Administrators who are constantly thinking on how to make this site better and how newbies can get that great information that all have taken the time to post. :)

Alright BYH! :thumbsup

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
I noticed that there was not a section for rabbits under "Abbreviations and Definitions for all the different animals." Would posting some definitions be considered help with the FAQ section? Or do you just want links?

kstaven

Purple Cow/Moderator
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
woodleighcreek said:
I noticed that there was not a section for rabbits under "Abbreviations and Definitions for all the different animals." Would posting some definitions be considered help with the FAQ section? Or do you just want links?
If a post on rabbit definitions could be put together that would be great! Then we can link it to an FAQ in the rabbit section.