Nervous new goat mom

Daisy Mae

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We are picking up our first two baby goats this weekend and I’ve gone from excited to nervous because of everything that I have learned. It’s such a learning curve and I want them to thrive. I’ve done so much research and purchased everything that is recommended, but I’m so scared that they will just drop dead. Please tell me that goats can have happy and healthy lives. Lol
I have mentors and a vet, but it seems like they can be so sensitive. I’m hoping for the best. Any last minute advice to help me on this new journey?
Thank you!

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
We are picking up our first two baby goats this weekend and I’ve gone from excited to nervous because of everything that I have learned. It’s such a learning curve and I want them to thrive. I’ve done so much research and purchased everything that is recommended, but I’m so scared that they will just drop dead. Please tell me that goats can have happy and healthy lives. Lol
I have mentors and a vet, but it seems like they can be so sensitive. I’m hoping for the best. Any last minute advice to help me on this new journey?
Thank you!
It's all going to be just fine :hugs ...we are here if you need help :highfive: