New baby coming home

Judy-Ron

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Ron and I are looking forward to having another little guy in our family. He's only a baby now so we have to wait until January 25th to pick him up. We found a breeder close to home who has ND's and has one she is willing to let us have. He comes from registered stock but doesn't have the qualities to be a breeding buck. We don't care we don't breed and he will be wethered just before we pick him up. He's a brown eyed baby and both of our other boys are blue eyed.. I don't care nor does Ron, so we are excited to get the little scamp. His name is Buttons & Bows and he's almost pure white with a little cream mixed in. We love him already just from his pictures...
Buttons2.jpeg

Buttons.jpg

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
He’s very cute! The anticipation of new goat kids is killing me! Mine are due to kid January 29 and February 1.... I just can’t wait to see what they look like, etc! He’s adorable!! How old is he?

Judy-Ron

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Buttons was born on November 29 and we will get him on January 25. She wants to wait as long as she can to wether him and I agree.... Shawn Patrick, our other guy was born on November 17 We had to get him earlier than we wanted because our other little guy Fawn died and Rascal needed a companion right away. Rascal was born on September 1 all in 2019.

Latest posts