New Buy Sell Trade System

thebirdguy

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I got the same message about not having permission to access this page when I click on the post item for sale link.

InfoYou do not have permission to access this page.

Go back

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Harbisgirl said:
When I first tried to post an item for sale, it told me I had to update my location, which I expected. I went into my profile and filled in all the location fields. When I went back to post the item for sale I got the following error message:

You do not have permission to access this page.
Go back
Same here. I've updated my location. But I am wondering if the Location has to be something specific... I have tried putting my location as Biscoe, Arkansas; Biscoe; and Arkansas. I filled in the blanks at the bottom, but to no avail...

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
You may need to wait about 5 minutes and then MAKE SURE you refresh the page.

If you keep getting the error, even after entering all the location info and waiting and refreshing, please copy and paste the exact error message you are getting.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Important note: The system only bids you as high as you need to win the item... kinda like how ebay does it. Example: if the item is at $2.00 and you bid $50, it only puts in your bid at $2.25. If someone comes in and bids at $40, your bid automatically jumps to $40.25. That will happen until someone bids at higher than $50

cjhubbs

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
This sounds like a great idea! I just was wondering how we will pay for the items that we win through the buy, sell and trade section? Will we have to pm. the seller privately and work it somehow or will the buyer receive an email confirmation which has a link to paypal, like ebay?

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Nifty said:
You may need to wait about 5 minutes and then MAKE SURE you refresh the page.

If you keep getting the error, even after entering all the location info and waiting and refreshing, please copy and paste the exact error message you are getting.
The exact error message is: said:
You do not have permission to access this page.

Go back
I refreshed the browser, cleared the history, browsing history and the cache. Still not working...

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm... at this point it is a trial and error bug fix problem.

So, I've toggled a few things. Please see if it works now?