new farmer

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. What animals do you have? Tell us a little about your farm.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome from NW PA....it would help a ton if you could add your location to your avatar too. Then we all could understand what k8nd of climate you’re dealing with. And, as @Baymule said, we could benefit from knowing what kind of animals you have!! :). Everyone is sooo nice on here and will definitely give you a ton of help! We love pictures too, so feel free to post!! Welcome to BYH!!

maggotcore616

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. What animals do you have? Tell us a little about your farm.
I have chickens working on getting pigs and waiting on my order or goats the pigs are mostly what I have questions about had them when I was young but didnt do much with them

maggotcore616

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome from NW PA....it would help a ton if you could add your location to your avatar too. Then we all could understand what k8nd of climate you’re dealing with. And, as @Baymule said, we could benefit from knowing what kind of animals you have!! :). Everyone is sooo nice on here and will definitely give you a ton of help! We love pictures too, so feel free to post!! Welcome to BYH!!
I updated my account and I'll be sending pictures shortly my main pic is the only one I have so far the people who sold me the house left it a disaster so as I build I'm cleaning so it may take a bit

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
hey im kinda new to some if the stuff here im trying to get re started any info or tips are greatly appreciated
Hello and welcome to the forums. That's a great choice, And I hope to hear from you more here in our threads... Have a great day.