New Feature - Upload Images Button

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
There's been a LOT of confusion over this button:
upload_2017-7-12_11-41-55.png

Well, we've made some changes and we'd like your help testing them out!

Now when you click that button, you'll get this popup:
upload_2017-7-12_11-42-54.png

This popup give you these options:
  1. Upload a File - Browse for a picture & upload it. It will be placed in the "Existing Attachments" where you can click on it to instantly inert it.
  2. Existing Attachments - Quickly insert previously uploaded images. Click the "more" button to load up more recent uploads.
  3. Image URL - Insert images from other URLs.

Test out this new feature and reply with feedback and suggestion.

PLEASE be as detailed as possible with your issues / problems. Exact steps you too, what you did / expected, error messages, etc. We have to be able to follow your instructions to duplicate the problem exactly how you did it.

casportpony

True BYH Addict
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I think It's a fun feature, and it will certainly help with the confusion over the mountain icon, but it seems that one can only load one picture at a time? This is normal when using the "URL" feature, but the "browse" button won't accept more than one picture. Normally when I want to upload more than one picture I click "browse", then navigate to the file folder where my pictures are and do a "ctrl a" (select all) or a "ctrl click" to select the pictures I want, but for some reason that doesn't work.

FYI - Using Window's 10 Pro and it behaves the same in Edge and Chrome.

These were uploaded using the "Upload a File" button that's next to the reply button.

Upload Images Button _ BackYardHerds.com.png

@Nifty , when I try the new feature this is what happens:
Upload Images Button _ BackYardHerds_1.com.png

Works fine when I want to load one file at a time:
worthless.gif
typingpeacock.gif
jail_2.gif

Using new feature URL

Last edited:

Latest posts