New Feature - Upload Images Button

casportpony

True BYH Addict
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Testing - something odd happens if you copy and paste, then delete the images from the post they were copied from.

casportpony

True BYH Addict
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Okay... this is what happens when I try to use it. My eyesight isn't very good, so I have to enlarge my screen. When enlarged, I cannot use the feature because 1) I can't see all of my pictures, and 2) I can't hit the submit button. Is there a way to move the pop up box that I'm missing?
byc_byh_bug_1png.png

If "Ctrl -" the screen it looks like this, which is too hard to read:
byc_byh_bug_2png.png

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great testing and feedback!!!

but it seems that one can only load one picture at a time?
Yes, in this version it only loads one at a time. For multiple uploads, people should use the "Upload a File" button below the reply box.

something odd happens if you copy and paste, then delete the images from the post they were copied from.
Can you provide more details / steps so we can try to duplicate it?

When enlarged, I cannot use the feature because 1) I can't see all of my pictures, and 2) I can't hit the submit button. Is there a way to move the pop up box that I'm missing?
Good eye! This should be fixed now... so if you have a lot of "more" images, you can scroll down and see them and the submit button.

casportpony

True BYH Addict
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Good eye! This should be fixed now... so if you have a lot of "more" images, you can scroll down and see them and the submit button.
Ah, it's perfect! Thanks for the quick fix.