New floofs!

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey guys, i am happy to inform you that one of our highland cattle, Marigold, has had a calf! The little fella was born on Saturday morning. I will get a picture ASAP (well, more like ASAICRTDTFTTIWSTD (as soon as I can remember to do the flipping thing that I was supposed to do)). Also, name ideas! If anybody has name ideas for the guy, please say so! (It's easier to keep track of our cattle when we have names.) He is pretty rowdy, but sweet, if anybody wants to know his personality for a name idea. Like I said, I will get a picture ASAP/ASAICRTDTFTTIWSTD

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
All right, good news, we have one more calf! I am pretty sure it is a bull, just like the last, but I'm not sure. We have one more on the way, and possibly twins (let me tell you, she's pretty big, even for a pregnant cow)! Also, pictures coming ASAP/ASAICRTDTFTTIWSTD

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
SO sorry, haven't been on BYH in awhile...

We have all 3 calves out and ready to be named! I will put out pictures once I get them...

I'M SO SORRY! I deleted the pictures I had of them, because I forgot this thread even existed... My bad. I will get pictures soon!

MiniGoatsRule

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hey guys, bad news.

I lost my phone and have no other device for pictures. I was gonna get the calf pics but...

SO sorry, and if there is anything I could do for you to make it up to you as a BYH user, please say so!