New from Alabama

weimarmama

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I was having forum withdrawal from BYC & decided it was past time to register over here :D I'm so in love with the little cow smilies :bun
My username is weimarmama over on BYC, too. We have a little farm in south Alabama with goats, 2 donkeys, chickens, ducks, guineas, turkeys, peafowl, geese, a potbelly pig, a sheep, and an emu egg in the incubator. Plus, of course our three weimaraners and a standard poodle that loves helping us with the animals.

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:welcome The sky is still falling! :hit This is a super fun place though!

LittleLady98

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kla37 said:
I know!!!!! I am having a RP withdrawl!!!! *Sits in corner rocking...* i need active RPs!!!!

kla37

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
LittleLady98 said:
kla37 said:
I know!!!!! I am having a RP withdrawl!!!! *Sits in corner rocking...* i need active RPs!!!!
I've never figured out what exactly the RP games are, or how to do them. Is there like directions somewhere on that?

weimarmama

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The males are supposed to make good pets, their eggs are beautiful and great for crafts, and I think I've read of people using them as guard animals. Plus, the best reason, I've just always wanted emus for some reason :D

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone :thumbsup

LittleLady98

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
kla37 said:
LittleLady98 said:
kla37 said:
I've never figured out what exactly the RP games are, or how to do them. Is there like directions somewhere on that?
A RPG is a place where you pretend to be a certain character is a setting. Like on a RPG called Lakia, I am the characters Daru and Kovi...as well as their children. To get to them on BYC, you go to the Games, Jokes, and Fun Forum. There will usually be several on the 1st page. If you want to try one, go to the "Utterly Contagious Games, Jokes & Fun" forum, and check out my RP. The Wolfe Creatures. I hope to see you there!