TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I've stalked BYH for years, and been a member of BYC for over a year now under the same name. I'm a Christian teenage girl living in Brazil with my family, but I'm from the USA - I guess we're kinda considered missionaries. :)

I love animals, and we currently have 1 peacock, 1 rabbit, 2 cats, 3 (well, sorta four. lol) dogs, 2 guinea fowl, 4 Muscovies, 50ish chickens (I'm always getting and losing some!), a ton of tilapia, some koi, and last but not least 2 cows! They're for dairy - Jerseys, though not great coloring. One is pregnant, and she's due in late August/early September (gotta check the calendar again.:rolleyes:)! The other is her daughter who will be one year old next month. She's in my avatar - that's a pic from when she was six days old. Oh, and I'm usually hatching something. ;)

We want to breed rabbits for meat and possibly sale, but it has been REALLY hard to find any! I'd also love to have other animals like goats and horses...gotta get the parents around to my way of thinking first, though. :lol:

I love photography, and will be sharing pics as often as I can! Unfortunately due to internet, that won't be as often as I'd like, but I'll try!

Thanks for having me here!! :D =D

Abigail

Spookwriter

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'll say a WELCOME to TheKindaFarmGal.

Brazil caught me eye. My daughter gets some sort of food
basket from a different country each month. This month it
was a Brazil basket. Interesting stuff you people eat.

TheKindaFarmGal

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH!

Thank you!

I'll say a WELCOME to TheKindaFarmGal.

Brazil caught me eye. My daughter gets some sort of food
basket from a different country each month. This month it
was a Brazil basket. Interesting stuff you people eat.

Thanks, Spook! Lol...may I ask what foods were in there?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. Glad you finally went ahead and joined us! Nice to have you. Please make your self at home and by all means, pictures are always appreciated! We're a bunch of pic addicts. :hide;)

BYHforlife

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I've stalked BYH for years, and been a member of BYC for over a year now under the same name. I'm a Christian teenage girl living in Brazil with my family, but I'm from the USA - I guess we're kinda considered missionaries. :)

I love animals, and we currently have 1 peacock, 1 rabbit, 2 cats, 3 (well, sorta four. lol) dogs, 2 guinea fowl, 4 Muscovies, 50ish chickens (I'm always getting and losing some!), a ton of tilapia, some koi, and last but not least 2 cows! They're for dairy - Jerseys, though not great coloring. One is pregnant, and she's due in late August/early September (gotta check the calendar again.:rolleyes:)! The other is her daughter who will be one year old next month. She's in my avatar - that's a pic from when she was six days old. Oh, and I'm usually hatching something. ;)

We want to breed rabbits for meat and possibly sale, but it has been REALLY hard to find any! I'd also love to have other animals like goats and horses...gotta get the parents around to my way of thinking first, though. :lol:

I love photography, and will be sharing pics as often as I can! Unfortunately due to internet, that won't be as often as I'd like, but I'll try!

Thanks for having me here!! :D =D

Abigail
Hello! Guess who!