New Goat Owner from Cache Valley Utah

FinleyFarm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello fellow goat owners! I am so glad to find a forum where I can ask questions and share information. We have five goats; two Nigerian Dwarfs and three Pygmys. My oldest daughter is 24-years-old and has Autism. It has always been a dream of ours to have a small farm with animals that she can take care of and love! She is unable to work and so our farm gives her purpose in this life. My husband and I were born and raised in the city and so this is a whole new experience for us. We are not breeding, milking, or raising goats for meat. They are just our pets and we love them so much!

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from western central Florida!!....:frow
Sounds like ya have the makins of some wonderful "adventures" ahead of ya, there.....nobody will fault ya for having them as pets....many here do the same thing.....we "walked" our goats for close to 2yrs, everyday weather allowed.....before we got fence up to contain them.....it was really interesting watching them and we learned a whole lot from them....we had a FB pygmy doe and 2 wethers pygmy/boer crosses ....we loved them.....I know ya will have a great time with them, and there are wonderful peoe here that will be more than glad, to either answer your question or "steer ya" in the right direction....there is something we all have in common....we love Pics of your animals....so, feel free to share those at will....as ya read thru the many Forums and Threads you'll not only notice the members, but ya will see plenty of pics, too......:).....hope ya enjoy your time here!!
Again.....:welcome

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from a goat momma, I have no doubt that the goats give your blessed daughter peace and purpose in her world..... if you have questions, this is the place to find the answers......enjoy your goat adventure :frow:welcome

Latest posts