New goat very skinny ideals

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
It sounds like you're on top of things. Foraging, as long as she's not poisoning herself, is GOOD, imo. She may prefer that to hay by a long shot. As long as she doesn't have the runs.

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol she actually been mad this morning for me not letting her out tp forage lol

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Okay so back story we bought a goat named panda she is seven years old was worm prior to us buying on apirl 7,2019, was given cdt shot 11/19/19 she kidded on 12/12/2019. Since she been here I given her the following, copper(cough is rough and seems copper defiencent), seleinum and viatimen e, vitamin b, probotic paste with vitamins and minerals, also constant access to alfalfa, plenty of foraging, hay, and grain(she suppose to have 4cups am and pm but she doesn't eat all of it so i leave it out and she doesnt just eat it non stop she eats alittle here and there Also increased the amount to help her) so far her pellets are normal and she has two kids on her, and I am milking in am she giving me alittle 2 quarts o milk.
He's not that skinny. He can be better... What are you feeding him? I bet he'll be good looking in no time if you feed him quality food. I'm not saying that your not, but I guess there are better.

Latest posts