New Goats!!

Pioneer Chicken

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
About a month ago, I posted about our loud Nigerian Dwarf doeling. Well, two days ago, we purchased two friends for her!! They are three month old Nigerian Dwarf doelings. They are so adorable! We just love them all. They came from a set of quadruplets too. They do not have names yet as we are still thinking. We do have an idea for the little tan girl: Bambie. The sisters follow our first one around and they are following us too. They are all just the sweetest little girls.

2074_little_girls.jpg

2074_little_brown_goat.jpg

2074_little_white_goat.jpg

Emmetts Dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:clap Congragulations Beautiful babies!!! Enjoy them....I love goats!! Beautiful animals!! and lots of fun....

Pioneer Chicken

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When we came home with them, she reared up on her hind legs and came down close to them. She did it several times. I don't think she did today though. They follow each other around. :) Also, both of the sisters have blue eyes! One of the other quads had blue eyes too. We saw their dad, who was also for sale. He is beautiful and the owner said he threw blue eyes and doelings!! Another thing was that he did not stink. We were amazed! We would have bought him had he not been their dad. Thank you for all of the compliments.

Shiloh Acres

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
What little cuties! I originally wanted Nigerians, but ended up with Nubians. Yours are completely adorable. Glad to hear they are getting along.

And I just love the name Bambie for the fawn-colored one!

stano40

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Love that last photo.

Congrat's on the new babies.

bob