New here, not new to horses!

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a member or backyard chickens and love it! I am so excited to be here to learn more about my horses as well! I have a ridden horses for 3 years and owned my own horse Misty for 2! Misty is a Grulla, quarter horse, and possibly pony of America! I lover so much, and we have come so far together! I got her when she was green. She had been neglected for a few years, and then sold to a horse trader and rushed with training to be sold. She spooked easily, bolted, and tried to cow kick when we got her, and now just a year later, with patience, and love, she is the sweetest, fastest, most georgouse pony ever! We also own another horse, Lucy, who is a quarter horse, but her mane and tale make her look frisian! They are long an luscious, and she is so fast, she sounds like thunder when her hooves race across the field we ride in! We trail ride, and love to run! Misty and I, enjoy racing cars, along the road stretch of our field, and we love racing through trails together! our top speed is 38 miles an hour plus! I want to be a vet in the future so I am very excited to learn what I can, and help other people with there horses as well! Happy to be here! Avery
Ps. I will post pictures of my horses tomorrow!

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have a life long love of horses, bought an Appaloosa filly when I was 12 years old and enjoyed my years with her. A retired grandmother now, have 3 horses and would have more if I could afford them.

Delighted that you joined the forum and will share your horses with us. I think it’s marvelous that you want to be a Veternarian. Agriculture definitely needs more large animal vets. Please study and treat Sheep and goats too! It’s soooo hard to find a vet that knows anything about them!

WeegMisty

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I have a life long love of horses, bought an Appaloosa filly when I was 12 years old and enjoyed my years with her. A retired grandmother now, have 3 horses and would have more if I could afford them.

Delighted that you joined the forum and will share your horses with us. I think it’s marvelous that you want to be a Veternarian. Agriculture definitely needs more large animal vets. Please study and treat Sheep and goats too! It’s soooo hard to find a vet that knows anything about them!
I plan to treat everything! Livestock, chickens, dogs, cats, and I would like to tag and relocate wild animals if given the opportunity! The Dr. Oakly yukon vet TV show i basically my inspiration!:p I am excited to be here! Thanks for posting here!

Latest posts