New member-from BYC!

cleo

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm The Chickens' Maid from BYC!
I'm keeping this profile for my mom who has goats.

DonnaBelle

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A warm welcome to you. I too am a BYC fan. I have 40 of the little fluffy butts. They lay about 25-30 eggs a day for me.

We just got into goats. I have 2 little Nubian doelings and 1 4 year old doe that we are milking. Is your Mom milking now??

You have come to the right place to learn about goats. We have some very knowlegeable people who have had goats a long time and generously share their experience with us newbees.

DonnaBelle

cleo

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thanks!
No, we don't milk them. They just run around and get into trouble! There are some things that we have been wondering about health-wise for the goats. They were my Mom's birthday present, and we all love them!

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
:welcome

from South Central PA

Also on BYC with a flock of Cuckoo Marans. My incubator is currently FULL for a Valentine's Day hatch.

aef

Just born
Reaction score
cleo said:
Hi!
I'm The Chickens' Maid from BYC!
I'm keeping this profile for my mom who has goats.
Hello, I am riverhome from BYC! Small world, eh? Husband and I are getting a few cows and I hope soon to get a few rabbits. I still have my chickens, 7 girls and 2 rooster, get 6-7 eggs a day. Hope to raise meat rabbits. Hope I can find someone on this site that have the same interest. Good to see you on this site.

Anne :frow

hooligan

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
1111378c8d5l5st54.gif

Latest posts