GreatDaneMommy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello. I've had 4 new babies for about a month. They are nigerian dwarf and range from 4 to 6 months old. I'm very new at all this. I hope to learn a lot from everyone!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH! There is a VERY good and active goat forum. The members here are friendly and helpful. I can't help you with goats--I am a Sheeple! :lol:

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. Please consider putting at least your general location in your profile. If you ask for help or advice, where you're located could have a bearing on the answer... (climate/hot/cold/dry/wet/etc). Make yourself at home and browse around! You'll get to "meet" many of the great goat folks we have that way. Glad you joined us :D

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio, and congrats on your goats! What part of the country are you in?

Hillaire

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
welcome to byh!! congrats on your new kiddos. I'm new here as well (getting 2 oberhasli kids doeling and wether end of month) this site has a wealth of info to be had. Again, welcome!

GreatDaneMommy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thank you. I'm from Georgia. I've been totally enjoying my new babies! I'm finally getting their food and mineral intake down! Better late than never. They have the best personalities and they are so funny to watch and talk to!

Eliya Sage

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello. I've had 4 new babies for about a month. They are nigerian dwarf and range from 4 to 6 months old. I'm very new at all this. I hope to learn a lot from everyone!
Hi! I too am new to BYH, but i have some experience with goats, do you have any specific questions about them? i'd be glad to help
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome