1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Meet Pearl, New Horse - Discussion thread.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LeeLeeV, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Nov 8, 2018
    LeeLeeV

LeeLeeV Exploring the pasture

Heyyy! I live in Louisiana, I have a small hobby farm that includes dogs, rabbits, chickens, a pig, goats, a donkey, horses and a calf. I learn more about my babies everyday and I am hoping that this site will help answer my questions as I am the first of anyone that I know to have so many furchildren!

Latestarter likes this.
  2. Nov 8, 2018
    RollingAcres

RollingAcres Herd Master

Hello and welcome! Glad you joined us!

3. Nov 8, 2018
    Latestarter

Latestarter Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry Golden Herd Member

Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE TX! So glad you joined us. There's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what interesting stuff you can find. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Please make yourself at home!

Hope you enjoy the site!