1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. BYH Featured Thread: Unstable sheep
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. 2017 BYC Calendar SUPER SALE!
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

*new pics pg 5* Newfreewill Rabbit Adventure

Discussion in 'Everything Else Rabbits' started by Marie28, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Mar 27, 2017
    Marie28

Marie28 Ridin' The Range

Onyx enjoying his hide hole. When we get the other hutch done he will not have one. But as long as he doesn't poop or pee in it we leave it open for him. SAM_2657.JPG SAM_2667.JPG he is my husbands favorite :p SAM_2671.JPG

2. Mar 27, 2017
    Marie28

Marie28 Ridin' The Range

Ruby <3 She hasn't figure out to go on her shelf. I put a few sunflower seeds up there but she hasn't found them yet. SAM_2661.JPG SAM_2663.JPG SAM_2664.JPG this what she does when I check on the kit. She watches me the whole time:p

3. Mar 27, 2017
    Marie28

Marie28 Ridin' The Range

This is ruby's kit. Last night around 5pm he was running around the cage, I put him back in the nesting box before we went to bed, i'm not sure if he could get back in... SAM_2672.JPG SAM_2674.JPG

And then topaz (he does not like pictures :p) SAM_2660.JPG

4. Mar 27, 2017
    Marie28

Marie28 Ridin' The Range

And little Sapphire :]

Attached Files:

5. Apr 11, 2017
    Marie28

Marie28 Ridin' The Range

Thought i should do a update :]
    Ruby is doing great. She is getting a little chunky looking so when we wean the kit she will be going on a diet. We are hoping to breed her right after we wean the kit.

Ruby's kit is a little piggy just like its momma. Every time I go into the garage it hits the food bowl and tries to eat the food before I close the door (the food bowl is on the door) it. I caught him yesterday as he was falling out. I'm hoping to try to figure out the sex next week...

Onyx has lost his food bowl and hay rack privileges. He some how removed not only the bowl but the hanger that held the bowl and the hay rack.... we put his pellets on his shelf now and his hay just goes on the floor of the cage. He is currently on a diet, since he was dumping his food my husband was feeding him extra.... Onyx met our dogs yesterday. I think the dogs where more scared of him then he was lol.

Sapphire is doing great she is growing pretty quick and has started to lose her baby fluff.