New Piggies!

Reaction score
We got 2 pigs on Sunday, destined for the freezer. They are super cute tho, hope I don't get too attached:

389_piggies_2.jpg

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
those are cute lil piggies.dont worry they will grow into big piggies.

Reaction score
Yeah, after just a day of having them, I'm not really worried at all :sick

They are going to be delicious! :drool

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We just got to feeder pigs a little while ago. Destined to head to the freezer too. They are so cute as piglets but, they aren't so cute by butchering time.

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
We just got to feeder pigs a little while ago. Destined to head to the freezer too. They are so cute as piglets but, they aren't so cute by butchering time.
I need to stop thinking about chickens all the time. I thought you said, "they aren't so cute by HATCHERY time". :lol:

Yes, they are always cute as piglets. Wait till they srart biting your legs when you go in thier pen with food. :rant
They will be delicious!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
Farmer Kitty said:
I need to stop thinking about chickens all the time. I thought you said, "they aren't so cute by HATCHERY time". :lol:

Yes, they are always cute as piglets. Wait till they srart biting your legs when you go in thier pen with food. :rant
They will be delicious!
:lol:

I don't go in to feed them. I feed them over the pen wall. :D I also feed them before I have to go in there to clean or whatever. :D Even if they come to me they don't associate me bringing them food when I walk in there. ;)

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
yea, we don't go in to feed anymore either. I know a lot of people do, and it can be dangerous. I always thinkhow cute they are when they are babies.....and instantly think, and they will be delicious. ;)
Is that mean, or what? LOL

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
yea, we don't go in to feed anymore either. I know a lot of people do, and it can be dangerous. I always thinkhow cute they are when they are babies.....and instantly think, and they will be delicious. ;)
Is that mean, or what? LOL
Not mean. It's why ours are named Ham and Pork Chop. :lol: