New small farm owner

Trevor Hiebing

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought a farm about 6 months ago and have been working hard to get everything set up. I finally got some Nigerian dwarf goats and look forward to getting there milk for cheeses and my own homesteading needs.
This site has already been great to find answers to questions that I had and I am happy to join the community where we can help everyone's experience our own.
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps and I look forward to contributing anyway that I can

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from CA, glad that you have joined us. There are many goat owners on this site, as well as owners of all other livestock so if you have any questions just ask away. Would love to see pictures of your goats and your farm and to hear more about your place.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings once again! Lots of helpful folks here and a wealth of info in the various threads. Again, make yourself at home! Jump in when the call comes.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. Lots of friendly people here who will be glad to help you with whatever you need.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome

@Latestarter forgot to add his usual advice to put your general location in your profile. It is helpful when there are questions and the answer might depend on your climate ;)

And pictures. We like pictures :D

Latest posts