New to BYH, old to BYC!

BeavisNcrew

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just want to properly introduce myself! I mozied on over here from BYC, after I got a few goats! So hello everyone! 👋 Here is my crew Beavis, Rosie, and Ginger!
Rosie, has become my favorite little girl. She reminds me alot of my pygmy I had growing up.
20220122_133519.jpg

This is Beavis. He is supposed to be a pygmy and myotonic cross. I could be wrong. He is a little ham though.
20220122_133442.jpg

This is Ginger, she is a pygmy and ND cross. She is a very attentive goat. I look forward to spring time. These three will be my hiking buddies.
20220119_102117.jpg

Dandy Hill Farm

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Your goats are beautiful!! I'm sure they will really enjoy hiking with you this year.

P.S. If you'd like to join another forum, The Goat Spot is a great one!! Everyone there is very kind and helpful.

BeavisNcrew

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Howdy and welcome! You have a great looking trio! Is Beavis castrated? Or will he breed the boys?
Beavis is still intact. Hoping he will have both girls bred, before April. I'm going to have his man bits removed then! Lol

BeavisNcrew

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan!

Are you thinking of milking?
Well mainly I got them for glorified pasture puffs/ pets to help keep some thicket in check out back. Maybe, but would be for soap making if any thing! I'm a sucker for some good goat milk soap! So I'll try my hand at soaps! I already make homemade salves. Soaps can't be to hard.