New to BYH!

TaylorBug

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! I’m so excited because I’ve been a silent spectator for a long while, and I’ll be glad to actually give and receive info/advice directly!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE TX! So glad you joined us. Since you say you've been a "silent spectator", I guess you already know there's a wealth of info, knowledge and experience shared in the multitude of threads. Browse around and see what additional interesting stuff you can find. You'll get to "meet" folks at the same time. We actually have quite a few Rabbitteers here; show, pet, and meat. By all means post away when the desire strikes you, especially if you have questions (provide as much detail/info as possible and pictures truly help)... With all the great folks here, generally someone will respond in no time at all. Oh, and we all love pics, so post them anytime you feel the need! Please make yourself at home!

Hope you enjoy the site!

Last edited:

GypsyG

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!! I’m so excited because I’ve been a silent spectator for a long while, and I’ll be glad to actually give and receive info/advice directly!
I was a long time lurker too. It's much more interesting and fun to join the conversations and make new friends!