New to goats

scoresjewel

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
One more suggestion. If you are a visual learner look up some of questions on YouTube for answers and visual assistance. That has helped me a lot these last few months. I’m new to goats as well. I jumped in blindly and bought 9 brand new bucklings. I didn’t have a clue about what I was doing. The people in here are really quite helpful. We just lost one of our most loved BYH members about a week ago. Some members are helping his children get things squared away. Then there are many like myself who are watching a handful of threads related to him, his beloved dog, his children, and his tribute thread. I strongly suggest you read his journal. His name was Latestarter. His journal is super long, hundreds of pages long. Don’t let that steer you away from it. It is quite humorous, informative, inspiring, has many quirky tangents. But it’s a really easy but long read. He was quite elegant and entertaining with his use of words. The thread is
Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles. I really hope you check it out.

Latest posts