New WY Member

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from way over here in New Hampshire! What a cool picture of the antelope! I've always been fascinated by WY.

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Welcome from way over here in New Hampshire! What a cool picture of the antelope! I've always been fascinated by WY.

Glad you enjoyed the picture. WY is amazing, we really like it here! Lots to see and do and none of that Florida humidity, lol.

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sure hope ya "Charged" them Green Fees!!...:lol::gigotherwise they'll be inviting the Whole gang for a few Rounds. :)

That would have boosted the income from the course last summer :D

I love watching them, especially early in the summer when the babies start to show up. The moms will give birth then just up and walk off to eat, the babies "freeze" in the grass like little statues as a protective measure and once mom comes back they're up and moving. It's been interesting to learn about the antelope...things like several moms will herd together to raise the young communally.

I'll keep your green fee idea in mind...might be a real money maker there, lol.

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
There were lots of things about FL I liked but the summers weren't one of them :\

1* weather is cold! Do you get a lot of wind where you are? That's what gets us the most. Although we did have -29* last week (and that was without the wind chill). The weather here is crazy all over the place, but always windy.

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
We do sometimes but it isn't always windy. I actually almost got stuck in my driveway today because it's glare ice at the moment so yay winter?

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! I have ponies and sheep. Loved the antelope pic, must be nice to see so much wildlife. I see deer here sometimes, see their tracks more often.

N F C

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio! I have ponies and sheep. Loved the antelope pic, must be nice to see so much wildlife. I see deer here sometimes, see their tracks more often.

Thank you for the welcome! What a cutie in your avatar, have you been raising sheep for a long time?