Newbie here from pa

Erikalee0725

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi there all!!! Newbie farmers from warren pa! Just looking to get more info and learning for our little farm, amd hey maybe make new friends along the way!! Unfortunately i cant seem.to figure out how to post pictures though!!!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there! First, you use the button where it says to ‘attach files’. It will bring up your list of photos, go to your photo library, and select....then hi done. It will down load...then you can choose to make them full-size or leave them snall..I like to make them big for ease of viewing. Ok, now...welcome to my neighbo!! As you know, we are only about 35 minutes from you! We have have to meet!! There no other, that I know of, PA people on here, and I tell them about our poopy weather all the time!! So, what kind of animals do you have? We have a bunch of variety. Little of this, little of that.... most of us make a journal, and then we write about our farms. That allows all of us to get to know you better and you get to write about your work, and it becomes a handy reference tool for you! To look back on the dates! Scroll down through the threads, journal are under the last section, by the social stuff.... my jour is called C&DFarming...oh what a life. As you are on here, you can start to read a bit if everyon’s journals and it’s a grea5 way to get to know them!! It’s like a great big family on here..everyone is sooo nice and sooo helpful with your animals!! Glad you joined, can’t wait to hear more, and see pictures!
, welcome to BYH!!

Erikalee0725

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi there! First, you use the button where it says to ‘attach files’. It will bring up your list of photos, go to your photo library, and select....then hi done. It will down load...then you can choose to make them full-size or leave them snall..I like to make them big for ease of viewing. Ok, now...welcome to my neighbo!! As you know, we are only about 35 minutes from you! We have have to meet!! There no other, that I know of, PA people on here, and I tell them about our poopy weather all the time!! So, what kind of animals do you have? We have a bunch of variety. Little of this, little of that.... most of us make a journal, and then we write about our farms. That allows all of us to get to know you better and you get to write about your work, and it becomes a handy reference tool for you! To look back on the dates! Scroll down through the threads, journal are under the last section, by the social stuff.... my jour is called C&DFarming...oh what a life. As you are on here, you can start to read a bit if everyon’s journals and it’s a grea5 way to get to know them!! It’s like a great big family on here..everyone is sooo nice and sooo helpful with your animals!! Glad you joined, can’t wait to hear more, and see pictures!
, welcome to BYH!!
Thank you!!!!

Erikalee0725

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1587553669318.jpgerika and vin
20200419_165000.jpg
Our precious babes!! Vinny[bigger one] jaxon baby

Latest posts