Newbie to raising goats...

Ghesykah

Herd lurker
Reaction score
I am new to the goat raising. I'm not even sure what breed they are! Can someone help me? I have a Boer goat who just had twins. But the others I'm unsure of breed. I have uploaded 2 pictures of the 4 that I do not know breeds of.

Attachments

• IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2639.JPG
    IMG_2639.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 93

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH @Ghesykah :frow Could they be Kinders? A cross between Nubian and Pygmy? Can't you ask the person you got them from? I'm not really sure but we have a great group of goat folks here and I expect some of them will be able to give a good guess. Since you're new to goats, there's a wealth of info and knowledge shared in all the various threads in the goat section. Please make yourself at home and browse around! In doing so, you'll also kind of get acquainted with many of our goat experts :) If you have questions, post them and generally someone will be along directly to help. Please take a moment or two and do a brief introduction post in the new members section so we can welcome you properly! Oh, a couple of other things... If you ask for help, the answer is almost always going to depend on where you're located, so please indicate a (general) location in your profile. That will save everyone from having to ask you. Also, thanks for sharing the photos of your cuties. :clap We're a bunch of photo addicts here so feel free to share all you wish!