Newbie with 14 going on 16 pets!

Horse1029

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
In super new, I have 6 chickens, 1 dog, 3 cats, 2 fish, 1 bunny, 1 hamster and I might get 2 alpacas! Also, age is a lie lol I may be older or younger then my profile says

DutchBunny03

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from upstate New York!! There are tons of animal people here. Check out BYH sister site, Backyard Chickens. It is a lot like BYH, but more geared towards poultry. What kind of bunny do you have?(we are all picture freaks here, so get out yer camera!)

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
In super new, I have 6 chickens, 1 dog, 3 cats, 2 fish, 1 bunny, 1 hamster and I might get 2 alpacas! Also, age is a lie lol I may be older or younger then my profile says

:welcome from Vermont!

Near as I can tell, your profile only tells us you will have a birthday in 14 days, says nothing about age. ;)

When do you find out about the alpacas? Are they a "hope to get some eventually" or is there already a plan? I was gifted 2 gelded alpacas 5-6 years old last Sunday from some neighbors who will be moving to Florida in the spring. Learning all I can about them.

Horse1029

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I've been researching and talking with alpaca people for a while, I have two alpacas in mind :3 all I need to do is make sure the land is right!

Horse1029

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH from upstate New York!! There are tons of animal people here. Check out BYH sister site, Backyard Chickens. It is a lot like BYH, but more geared towards poultry. What kind of bunny do you have?(we are all picture freaks here, so get out yer camera!)
I have a lionhead, but I LOVE Dutch rabbits :D I tried to get my friend to get one, but she got a rex. I love the backyard chickens website, I use it for so much xD