TinyHoovesRanch

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello all I have a small hobby farm mini nubian goats 2 of them one Miniature pony, 5

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello all I have a small hobby farm mini nubian goats 2 of them one Miniature pony, 5
The Nubian goat is loud. ... Nubians aren't as cold hardy as LaManchas, although they're kept in cold places like Michigan and Minnesota. LaManchas also prepared a little more milk with a little less butterfat. Both breeds produce less but more butterfat than Saanens and Toggenburgs.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome to BYH!! I don’t care what breed you have, ALL goats are fantastic in my eyes..they are definitely, hands down, my favorite farm animals. We have 3types. I have 2pygmy kids that actually stand on my shoulders!M. I know, bad habit...but...I’m wayyy too soft, and let everyone be happy and frolic. I figur once they are bigger, they will realize they can’t do it, I have another kid who wants to, but she is way too big! :lol: Anyways..you will meet sooo many great people of here who will help you with all kinds of animals, everything farming!! Most of us start our own journal then we write about our lives and then we can all read and give input, orjust get to know each other. Mine is called C&DFarming..oh what a life! Welcome to BYH...feel free to post pictures..we love them and look forward to learning more about your animals and you!