NewLGD and new TO LGD's

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
What a good girl she is. I am so glad she found a loving and caring home with your family. Can't wait to see pics.
:celebrate:weee:clap:thumbsup

Want DaBabies

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
She really is. She's completely trustworthy around the farm animals including our pets... just not the cat (sigh). My snowshoe who thought herself quite the wood nymph and loved living outside and bringing us presents has not come back since Gypsy decided she was the devil. Other than that, shes fantastic with chickens and goats and pigs and visiting puppies. She's just not trustworthy with empty chicken waterers, empty chicken feeders, shoes, flower beds.... pretty much anything that doesn't have a heart beat. However!!! This does mean hubby has decided i need a picket fence around the front yard so i can have a nice flower garden there. And i really like that idea so I can keep a nice little yard. So maybe she was doing me a favor in that aspect. ;)

Claudia

Want DaBabies

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Here is Gypsy with our dogs and the two fosters. The picture where shes wet was the second day she was here. Her goat herd. and JD my pit bull mommas boy. We can get her to follow us anywehere if we bring JD with us. She really likes him and will follow him anywhere he comes with us. So he goes EVERYWHERE with us now, lol.

Claudia

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 107
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 109

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Aww..... I am so glad that Gypsy is finding her place. These are incredible dogs and are worth their weight in gold. One day soon, you will wonder how you ever did without her.

Latest posts