Newton the goats first lambs! And this marks the end

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well here we go, the issue with not having breeding dates is you find yourself constantly guessing the due dates! And if you are anything like me that means its on your mind 24/7 :caf:lol:

First on our list of big bellies and hostage holders, is our gigantic molly! Mother to twin girls last year and the year before!
(As you can see she did NOT want her photo taken)
20171217_112747.jpg

Next on our list is our second time lamber, jenny! Mother to josie who is honestly as big in the belly as her mother is
20171217_112559.jpg

Next is jennys dear darling josie who has been hanging heavy for a while now. This will be her first
20171203_144708.jpg

Next is my sweet heart sara! I am a little less sure about her but am hoping for the best. This will be her first
20171217_112622.jpg

And the twins lily (white) and mabel (light brown) who have been looking round for a bit of time. This will be their first time.
20171217_112756.jpg

And finally ramsey! Looking like hes gonna pop with twins XD (nah hes just a bit tubby)
20171217_112825.jpg

Welp here we go! Lets hope for the best and that i can update you with news of lambs sometime soon!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
They will get so big that you will be thinking they are going to explode. Their bags will look like a soccer ball and you will still be waiting.......:barnie:barnie:barnie

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They will get so big that you will be thinking they are going to explode. Their bags will look like a soccer ball and you will still be waiting.......:barnie:barnie:barnie
Lmfao i remember what happened with newton... im not ready for the insanity!!!! :barnie:barnie:barnie

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welp here we go.

Udder filled out... check!...

Gross puffy back end... Check!...

Stomach hanging lower than her knees ... check!...

Molly is raring to go! Just waiting on the ligaments to go now! Ahhhh! Im so excited!!!
I have to remember to lock them up at night though. Coyotes are starting to infest our area again. Our neighboor got a couple last night so im not taking my chances...
Ill post pictures as soon as i can get some!