Newtons new adventure

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hey, when you come stay with us, plan on going to @Devonviolet's and building fence. They need help, DH, me and you will go roll out some wire! I bet she would even make us a good lunch!
:lol: I was thinking the same thing. The other night I was going to say that she could stay here. I got distracted and fell asleep. DH and I discussed it and said that she would have to sleep on a blow up mattress in the living room. :hide

We have a spare room, but it is used for storage and has two freezers and storage cupboards. We would love to have fencing built and of course I would be happy to make a nice meal for everyone!!!

misfitmorgan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to visit us if you care to Newton. We have a spare room atm and if that is full with foster kids we have a pull out in the big living room. Since we are in northeastern Michigan i would suggest planning us either at the beginning or end of your trip since it will take you fairly close to home. We are Approximately 5.5hrs away from your home.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Ok folks lets zap this thread back to life again... been thinking im done my current job at the end of September so i was thinking of starting around that time. Gives me plenty of tine before winter to meet and help everyone with as much as i can... with the hseep being gone i have less obligations now sadly... and really too much time on my hands... enough that i find relaxing almost stressful. So here we go... lets officially do this... no more procrastinating for me. Those who are still in hit me up on this and we can get planning :celebrate

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Somehow I wasn’t in on this thread. I’m game though! Just try to give me an idea when so I can get off work.

Also, somewhere along the way I mapped out a plan for a way to see several people in order...you could go one direction or the other.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Somehow I wasn’t in on this thread. I’m game though! Just try to give me an idea when so I can get off work.

Also, somewhere along the way I mapped out a plan for a way to see several people in order...you could go one direction or the other.
Are you volunteering to be her coordinator? Should everyone pm their address to you? :lol:

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Are you volunteering to be her coordinator? Should everyone pm their address to you? :lol:

Nope! Got enough on my plate! I did at some point link most of the people I thought were game based on state from E to W taking N & S into consideration. I also mentioned her giving us an idea of when she’s coming so we can look into neat things for her to experience around us also.

newton the goat

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Nope! Got enough on my plate! I did at some point link most of the people I thought were game based on state from E to W taking N & S into consideration. I also mentioned her giving us an idea of when she’s coming so we can look into neat things for her to experience around us also.
So im coming out at the end of September hopefully if everything goes to plan